Cozy Grunge

January 3, 2019

photography to Sam


 GIVEN TEDDY FLUFF JACKET: Vintage
PLAID PLEATED SKIRT: American Apparel
MARLED SOCKS: Forever21
PLATFORM BOOTS: H&M
CROSSBODY BAG: Vera Wang

Winter in New York is not so bad now, dipping around 40s. That's probably the limit where I can wear a skirt/dress without freezing myself. And!!! I just love plaid!! It's super trendy and I've been buying plaid skirts especially. I would love to own the perfect plaid pants someday~

A while back I went to the Guggenheim museum with Sam! I rareeeelyyy go to museums or exhibits but it's fun to go esp with friends because it's fun to kinda think aloud what the hell each piece could be and what it's purpose was in the past lol. We saw this clock that was super unnecessarily big but because of the period where art was very lavish, there were ornate gold painted sculpture details around the clock. Crazy, now we just look on our phone to check the time haha. It was super fun to browse around, hehe.




  instagram ♡ lookbook  twitter ♡ youtube  

5 comments

  1. love this look! the jacket looks so cozy.


    https://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combined look of your black crop-top, pleated plaid American Apparel mini-skirt and black tights - your outfit looks very pretty and fashionable. Your outfit photos at the Guggenheim museum and with you and Sam together are great.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look awesome, perfect for this beginning of the year! I really like ! Kiss from France !! Charlotte https://amoureusement-mode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stylist look! I LOVE IT!
    I'm now a follower of your blog 'cause I really liked your aesthetic!

    She Walks Blog
    Shewalksblog Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© yonish. Design by Fearne.