Flamin Yonish

December 22, 2018

photography to Jenna






BLACK BRALETTE: American Apparel
RED LEATHER SKIRT: Pretty Little Thing
PLATFORM HARNESS BOOTS: Demonia
CHOKER & FISHNET TIGHTS: Aliexpress


This look was over the summer so it's kind of a late post, oh well. This is by my one of my favorite looks ever. I love the combination of red and black, I think the color red is truly my weakness. I love how vibrant and bold it is. It's so fireeeeeee. Funny, I used the hate anything related to red as a kid because I didn't like blood. Red is so easy to style as long as it's with black and going for that grunge look!

I remember that day was really nice, the sky was really blue and sometimes the sun popped up. It was the perfect time to shoot at this upper parking spot. Jenna took photos of me in every different angle from the sun haha and I love all of them! It was the first time I wore these Demonia platform boots. I actually copped them used and they were almost like new, so grateful to find them at the right time, hehe.

Note: this will be my last outfit illustration, I'm going to focus on less digital and more traditional art type! Thank you for being able to look at my drawings nonetheless.

Thank you for browsing my blog
and please have a good day.


  instagram ♡ lookbook  twitter ♡ youtube  

4 comments

  1. This usually isn't a style I comment on much, but you look awesome from top to bottom here! Great looking bralette, skirt, and boots. Styled well. Oh, and this is my first time on your blog.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you are killing it in this outfit! i want that skirt and the boots.


    http://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt in red, moreover, it suits you perfectly ...

    Best wishes for 2019!
    May this new year be conducive to the realization of all your projects !

    ,-)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© yonish. Design by Fearne.