Summer Date

September 5, 2018

photography to Jenna





GINGHAM PLAYSUIT: c/o ZAFUL
PLATFORM SANDALS: Boohoo
MILK BAG: Aliexpress


This outfit is the summer outfit 1!
Summer outfit 2 ♡ 3  youtube


I love this playsuit from ZAFUL because gingham is my favorite pattern to wear in the summer and also the color pink! The back strappy details is cute and it's adjustable for basically any size so that's pretty neat. I found this playsuit to be super cute and young vibes so I just went for that cute young vibe look by having my hair in twin tails, lol. My other looks are coming soon and I can't wait to share them with you and finish up the youtube video!


Use "ZFTina" to save some $$$ when you shop from Zaful!



  instagram ♡ lookbook  twitter ♡ youtube  

4 comments

  1. Your Zaful red gingham playsuit looks very cute and fashionable. I love your outfit photos and your talented fashion artwork

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really confident and cool its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingham is such a nice pattern! I love this gingham playsuit, it's so cute!

    venus | https://venusaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© yonish. Design by Fearne.