Grunge Cutie

January 31, 2019

photography to Nana

O RING TURTLENECK: c/o ZAFUL
RED PLAID SKIRT: Aliexpress
THRIFTED PLATFORM BOOTS: Demonia Assault

Just before last year ended, I met up with my friend Nana! She's super sweet and friendly and into fashion like me! I always wanted to go to this cute tea shop that I found in Queens. I've always been wanting to go since Summer but I had no one to go with until recently.

Their tea is so delicious and the ambiance is nice and the decor was so cute! We took a lot of photos by the rose and flower adorned wall backdrop. I would love to visit this little tea shop again and try out other flavors from their menu. When it gets warmer, I might wear this outfit in a similar fashion- can't wait!


  instagram ♡ lookbook  twitter ♡ youtube  

1 comment

  1. love the plaid skirt! this look is so cute and the background is so nice.

    https://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

© yonish. Design by Fearne.